1. Terms and Conditions
unity3dsourcecodes may change the Terms and Conditions, partly or in whole at any time and those changes will be valid on the time of posting them to the site. When you use our website you choose to agree to these terms.
2. Trade Marks
Whoever owns the rights to the materials published on this site will keep his rights on those materials.
You do not need to register to the site in order to surf in it.
Some areas on the site request a registration.
In order to login as a buyer or register as a buyer you have to agree to our terms and conditions.
5. Copyright Infringements
In case you think there had been a copyright violation of your products please email this information to [email protected]
Please note to add the following to your email:
- Your name, address, email
- In case you are a business then – business name, business address
- A link and an explanation to the located copyrighted materials.
- A detailed report that explains about the infringement
We will inquire into your report and ask for more information in case needed to proceed the inquiry.
6. Site Usage and Maintenance
unity3dsourcecodes reserves the right to partially or fully stop the access to the site for you or for a complete shutdown of the site in general.
From time to time and to unity3dsourcecodes’s sole discretion the site might be down for maintenance.
All of the stated in this section can be done without any given notice.
unity3dsourcecodes will not be held liable to a loss caused by one or all of the mentioned above in this section.
unity3dsourcecodes does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content , materials and products on this site are provided AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
8. Prohibited Conduct
You warrant that when using the site and it’s services you will not:
- use a false email address or data;
- insert your own or a third partys advertising and use the service for any further commercial or promotional purposes.
- engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the Site; or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Unity3dsourcecodes reserves full right to determine at it’s sole discretion if there was a breach in these terms and suspend your account without any notice or explanation.